https://www.facebook.com/GinaMBurgess/posts/10206665617183923 scroll down for more:
related article: riverfront cash flow "NEBULOUS"
RON TURPIN HAS HIS FINGERS IN A LOT OF PIES AROUND TOWN. DEFINITE INSIDER; AND AN INSURANCE EXECUTIVE. IM THINKING AN "INSURANCE-OCRACY"- IS A BAD THING.. thats a govt run of by and for the insurance industry. they already have mandatory auto insurance. nice WELFARE DUDES! instead of all of us paying a small universal minimum policy fee at the BMV. of course the BMV has been sabotaged to stoke peoples "mistrust". AND- something like im proposing- a SOCIALIST state run insurance corporation where all profits are returned to the state treasury- eliminate the middle man; and save cash..
ok- heres what RONNIE has to say about the LEGACY FUNDS..
Letter to the editor: Disposing of myths about the Legacy funds
- GM confirms $1.2 billion plant expansion to begin in June4:42 pm
- Lawyer says allegations B.B. King was poisoned 'ridiculous'9:39 am
- Coroner identifies man killed in Monday night shooting3:49 pm
- Nielsen survey says Liam Neeson is big ad man 9:37 am
- Q & A: Charter deal seeks to keep cable consolidation on track 9:19 am
- Actress, comedian Anne Meara, nominated for 4 Emmys, dies 9:35 am
- Fort Wayne foodie couple opens Fort Wayne's newest food cart, The Girl of Sandwich 12:01 am
Careful stewards acting to preserve city's Legacy
City not forthcoming with riverfront costs
Fort Wayne City Council, 4th District