OFF WITH THEIR HEADS..
MAYOR TOM HENRY HAS BECOME A TYRANT. EVERY THING IS BEING CUT; GUTTED; AND SACRIFICED FOR THE DOWNTOWN OVERLORDS AND THEIR SYCOHPANTIC SUCK UPS.
EVERY BUDGET; EVERY SPARE SLUCH FUND IS BEING SUCKED DRY TO SUBSIDIZE THE RICH WEALTHY ELITES IN THE NAME OF PROGRESS.
HOW DO WE SLAY THIS DRAGON? CUT OF ITS HEAD AND KILL IT?
DONT BLAME ME- I KEEP VOTING FOR ROACH..
IS IT TIME TO ERECT A GUILLOTINE IN THE COURTHOUSE GREEN TO REMIND THE OVERLORDS AND LOCAL ROYALTY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE CITIZENS GET PISSED OFF, REACH THE BREAKING POINT, AND DECLARE ENOUGH?
AND POOR AL MOLL- IS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE. HE'S A GOOD GUY AND A COMPETENT ADMINISTRATOR; AND WANTS AN EXPANSIVE PARKS DEPARTMENT THATS PROPERLY FUNDED.. BUT HES BLOCKED BY THE MAYORS OFFICE..
On thin ice: Residents fuming over park skating ban, offer to help bring 'gem' back
Lakeside residents say decision is bad for kids, neighborhoods
Letter to the editor: Reopen our ponds for ice skating, please
- IU back in rankings for first time this season 2:51 pm
- News-Sentinel writer Sebring elected to Hall of Fame 5:44 pm
- Embarrassing loss will long stick with Colts 1:54 am
- Fort Wayne middle school student on the cover of Discovery Girls Magazine 9:05 am
- Female welder creates whimsical art from scrap 9:00 am
- One-vehicle accident snarls rush-hour traffic 8:49 am
- IU plays itself into early Big Ten contention 7:51 am