How does the CDC dtermine who is a "responsible landlord? and if there is this precedent- well- how many city land lords meet the same criteria?
just asking. perhaps a LANDLORD ORDINANCE would be in order- to level the playing field; and un-clog the small claims court of land lord-tenant court cases; which the court always rules in the big corporate; business owneing landlords; regardless of any points raised; or hardships by the vacating/evicted tenant.
for instance- i "self- evicted" a couple of times due to job issues; and rents; and leases. I was paid up to date; had to leave; and didnt want to run up a tab.
the landlords took me to court; won their judgements; and the local "anthony wayne credit adjusters bought these judgements for pennies on the dollar; and harass citizens mercilessly; on a debt that should be just written off.. anyway- nuff said..
Business is down for county's house-flipping agency -- and that's good
- Grant and Notre Dame rising to another level 3:32 am
- Purdue reality too much for Indiana 4:30 am
- When politicians get away with propaganda, the 'news' media are to blame 12:01 am
- Freezing rain; weather-related closings 8:16 am
- Police: Body found of man in Silver Alert 10:25 am
- A Better Fort announces date for this year's downtown Fort Wayne music festival 8:32 am
- Transfers help North Side to top of SAC basketball standings 1:40 am