HOW ABOUT A NEW POLICE CHIEF? A WOMAN POLICE CHIEF AND ALL THAT ENTAILS..? maybe put some focus on stopping Rapes and domestic violence. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS TERRORISM.
BUT- the govt wont put the cash resources into this as they do for other crimes- imagine if the dept of Homeland Security was defunded; and all that huge pot of cash was put towards stopping CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN- HATE CRIMES ..- CALL IT HOME AND HEARTH SECURITY? Of course- throwing money at a problem wont fix anything, but what we have now status quo- just isnt working..
Why are we willing to say 'Don't drive drunk' but not 'Don't rape'?
- Google Maps turns into Pac-Man's chomping grounds; Headwaters Park 8:44 am
- Vera Bradley Outlet Sale continues to be a boost for Northeast Indiana economy 8:24 am
- Why businesses are speaking out on religious-objections laws12:55 pm
- Garrison Keillor Omnibus lecture to be full house 11:15 am
- Canterbury's Maggard is 2015 Girls Basketball Player of the Year 11:28 am
- Former Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels 'heartsick' over religious objections fallout 12:50 pm
- Singer Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles 8:37 am
The real analogy to drunken driving is to encourage young college women not to engage in the drunken hookup culture that almost inevitably leads to next-day (or next month) regrets and cries of "rape".
Equity feminist Camille Paglia has offered this advice to young women: “Don’t get drunk at fraternity parties, don’t accompany boys to their rooms, realize that sexual freedom entails sexual risks, and take some responsibility for your behavior. This might once have been called common sense (it’s what some of our mothers told us); today it’s called blaming the victim.”