OF COURSE I WANT TO WIN- AND THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO ELECT SOMEONE WHO CAN WIN IN NOVEMBER. IS FORT WAYNE READY FOR A BLACK MAN IN THE MAYORS OFFICE?
personaly I met mr stevenson- hes "nice enough". and hes not TOM HENRY- but hes a Henry / moses/bandemer;giaQuinta/stier/pape establishment Democrat.
ie- "the usual suspects".
I AM NOT- IM FOR THE REST OF US DEMOCRATS; WORKING CLASS CITIZENS; AND ANYONE ELSE WHO'S ALL ABOARD/FULL STEAM AHEAD. THE ROACH TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION; YOU'RE EITHER ON BOARD; OR YOU'RE LEFT BEHIND..
Firefighters reject Henry, endorse Stevenson for mayor
- All hands on deck: Open-air bar ban getting in the way of fun, common sense 12:01 am
- Restaurant Notes: New market to open at Coldwater, Union Chapel roads 12:01 am
- Fort Wayne police briefs 12:01 am
- Graphic artist tackles women's issues through drawings12:01 am
- Amish Cook: Family proves to be comforting when nephew dies 12:01 am
- TV Diary quiz: David Morse's diverse career 12:01 am
- Nearly a third of FWCS students won't get bus service next year 12:01 am